Concord is an organization that allows people to own their job no matter the role. We do not micromanage. We point you in a direction, give you support for your journey and course correct if needed. We will cheer alongside you when we win and we’ll look to seek knowledge together on how we can be better if we lose. You should also know that we are a family first company. If you will regret not being there for a moment in your family’s life then don’t miss it. Life is too short for that and living with regret sucks. Our culture is work hard, play hard and our core values are not bullshit. They are real and we live by them. Competitive, Do the Right Thing, Pragmatic, Smart and Will-do Attitude. If you fit those core values we’d like to hang out with you.
CorTalent is seeking a Senior Business Development Executive within the IT industry. This is an individual contributor position that has unlimited opportunity to succeed. This candidate must have experience in service-based selling, particularly with complex and customizable solutions. Someone who is driven to be the best and support their customers through ups and downs is inevitable. This is a quickly growing and reputable company that takes care of their employees both personally and professionally. Someone who has a good balance of independence and team-oriented nature will do best in this environment.
• Are you self-driven and motivated by winning?
• Are you a relationship builder and enjoy complex sales cycles?
• Do you have a work-hard, play-hard mentality?
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ years of services-based sales experience
• Exposure to technical acumen, preferably within the IT industry
• Experience with large national accounts
• Strong account planning client management skills
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.