- Minneapolis, MN
Summary:Execute all aspects of building grounds and equipment maintenance and repairs using standards set by Fourteen Foods and International Dairy Queen.Travel to various assigned locations, some overnight travel will be necessary.
- Maintain a high level of excellence in the overall appearance of all facilities.
- Show pride in your job, company and brand in all of your work.
- Exemplify the Fourteen Foods Values and uphold them.
- Make regular visits to assigned locations to perform general repair and maintenance of all equipment, the building and the grounds surrounding the building.
- Attend training classes and seminars as needed for self growth and learning proper maintenance procedures on equipment.
- Assist with remodels and special projects as needed. (demo work, carpentry, painting, cabinetry work, drywall work, tile work, etc)
- Perform cleaning duties after completing work on equipment, building and grounds: (clean up after yourself)
- Position requires work on scaffolding, ladders and working with powered and non-powered hand held tools, saws, etc.
- Previous general maintenance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction or repair of restaurants and other structures. (Power tools, hand tools, electrical meters)
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Must have, and maintain, a clean driving record.
- Must have average math skills.
- A positive attitude with effective leadership qualities.
Wednesday, October 9, 2019