- Minneapolis, MN
CorTalent has been retained by a leading Property Management company in the Twin Cities area that is looking to expand their Human Resources team! We are seeking a high-performing Recruiter with Human Resources knowledge and experience.
This position is primarily responsible for leading talent acquisition efforts and managing the recruitment life cycle. Secondary responsibilities include a wide range of human resources support and services to employees and management throughout the employment experience.
Talent Acquisition Duties:
- Serve as a primary contact and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for talent acquisition and related processes.
- Identify, create, review, edit, and internally make accessible recruiting resources such as job descriptions, interview templates, correspondence templates, talking points, etc.
- Leverage technology and available tools and resources to facilitate the hiring process.
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and be the ATS and recruiting SME.
- Provide technical support to applicants and hiring team.
- Identify opportunities to increase candidate and hiring team experience.
- Serve as a brand ambassador, promoting hiring opportunities through job postings and network communication.
- Build and maintain beneficial relationships with select colleges, universities, networks, and community associations; attend career fairs; and coordinate additional connection and network opportunities.
- Identify and recommend top qualified candidates by conducting resume reviews, phone screens, and interviews.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring team.
- Source passive candidates and maintain an active talent pipeline for future job openings.
- Provide regular and frequent status updates to hiring team.
- Facilitate candidate assessments and/or testing, presenting and/or summarizing results to hiring team, including evaluating additional probing interview questions and manager coaching guidelines.
- Assist in qualified candidate selection, ATS disposition, and timely follow-up.
- Partner with staffing vendors as appropriate and facilitate coordination of temporary workers.
- Serve as an ambassador for diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Maintain, track, and meet appropriate metrics and reporting including but not limited to time to fill; time to disposition and respond to applicants; number of applicants, phone, screens, and interviews to hire; source of hire; cost per hire; quality of hire; and length of employee tenure.
- Conduct market research, staying current with evolving trends and identifying opportunities for increased company/position exposure and process improvements.
Multifamily HR Support Duties:
- Facilitate Multifamily-specific new hire onboarding, including scheduling, first week agenda, orientation, and training, partnering with the HR team when applicable for a seamless new hire experience.
- Serve as a resource for employee training and onboarding inquiries, facilitating prompt problem resolution, and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Create and maintain position-specific training checklists for onsite teams.
- Coordinate Round Table meetings and other staff trainings including all-staff leasing calls.
- Organize and participate in the Mentorship Committee, including hosting calls and in-person collaborative meetings with mentors and assigning mentors to new hires during onboarding. Monitor mentoring connection including mentorship survey feedback and make adjustments if necessary.
- Coordinate and track employee training in property management software, online training database, or other methods (as applicable), position specific onboarding, Multifamily compliance, etc.
- Prepare ongoing training materials, whether manual or digital, as a resource for team members.
- Research training systems and tools to implement more effective training plans for the department.
- Review new hire and transfer feedback, making recommendations to adjust training and onboarding procedures as applicable.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, forms, reports, and presentations.
- Provide exceptional service to internal and external clients.
- Partner with the HR team on employee training initiatives, including training development, preparation, and facilitation.
- Participate in coordinating the Multifamily employee reward and recognition programs.
- Provide back-up assistance to the HR Manager with special projects as directed. Assist in research and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all aspects of client, staff, and corporate information.
- Attend all meetings and trainings as required.
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources policies and procedures as normally acquired through a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ recruiting experience required with an ability to advise on and execute talent strategies to attract, source, and hire high performing talent.
- 2+ years’ general human resources experience preferred.
- Human Resources certification (e.g. PHR, SHRM-CP) preferred.
- Previous employee relations experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in property management a plus.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- High level of personal and professional integrity, including ability to protect and maintain sensitive and confidential human resources information.
Wednesday, July 8, 2020