Director of HR and Finance
- Minneapolis, MN
the Director of HR and Finance will be a vital member of the leadership team responsible for financial management and human resources with an emphasis on building sustainable processes and procedures that support the future growth of the organization.
- Build and support recruitment, selection, and retention program that meets the business needs
- Prepare and update job descriptions, categories, and salary bands.
- Lead on compensation philosophy and programs, job evaluations and analysis, benefit programs and reward and recognition programs
- Champions company culture initiatives including employee engagement, company outings, community engagement etc.
- Build and cultivate strong partnerships with leaders, team members to ensure career growth for all team members
- Build and maintain an employee review process that aligns with the organizations expectations and promotes continual career opportunities within the organization
- Continuously assess HR resources and initiatives for alignment with business strategies.
- Lead efforts to develop programs/processes for: employee relations, organizational and leadership development, performance management, team member training, recruitment, and career development
- Ensures the organization’s success by developing KPI’s to identify important workforce trends and demonstrate the implications of these trends on the business
- Negotiate and administer compensation and benefits packages for all employees
- Work across divisions to establish appropriate P/L, annual, midterm, and long-term financial objectives
- Develop various financial forecasts, modeling, and long-term planning activities. Update these annually
- Maintain and oversee the day-to-day financial and accounting operations of the organization, ensuring appropriate systems are in place to maintain effective internal controls for the organization.
- Bachelors degree (B.A.), or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of progressive Human Resources and/or Finance experience
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Advanced knowledge of finance, banking, cash management, accounting
- Advanced knowledge of human resource functions
- Experience in strategic planning
- Ability to organize time, set priorities, and work in an effective manner
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent writing, analytical, research, presentations, and public speaking skills
- Experience leading and developing strong teams
- Experience working with employee relations at all levels
Tuesday, September 14, 2021