Outside Sales Rep (TWE)
- Billings, MT
Established in 1982, TW Enterprises, Inc. (subsidiary of HM Cragg) is a power system solutions specialist and dealer for GENERAC Power Systems in Billings, Montana. TWE has specialists on site who are experts at finding reliable power solutions for those who need them; from bid specification and quotes, parts, and technical assistance on products, to service and emergency repair. TWE is dedicated to our clients and our expanding territory of responsibility including (Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, North Dakota, and South Dakota).
This position is a sales position with duties and responsibilities as generally expected and assumed for sales.
- Represent and promote TWE and the equipment name brands that are available to all customers where such equipment is used or resold. Equipment lines to be represented and sold include engine generator systems, UPS systems and other equipment as assigned, available, and appropriate in the application.
- Represent and promote TWE’s service department, which service and may install equipment that is sold by TWE or the equipment which has been provided by other companies.
TWE’s area of responsibility is for the most part defined by Generac Power Systems. Assignment of sales task will be within the areas of Montana, Wyoming, Northern Idaho, and North and South Dakota. UPS also include the entire state of Idaho. Area of responsibility within these areas will be defined and assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call on Electrical contractors normally involved in what is considered the bid and spec contracted business. Read plans and specifications to properly configure and price generator systems. Prepare and present quotes for projects per TWE requirements and standards. Follow up quotes after bid dates. Work with TWE sales administration for all subsequent sales, orders, deliveries. Assist where called upon to help coordinate between sales and service to finalize sales and start up and commissioning. Do after-commissioning follow up with end-user or customer to promote after-sale promotion of TWE service and warranty where applicable. Assist sales administration and bookkeeping with final invoicing and project completion.
- Call on Electrical engineers, Civil engineers, and other professionals as required and beneficial for the promotion of TWE and assigned name brand equipment. Assist engineers in proper application of TWE- represented equipment.
- Promote TWE and equipment sales opportunities through education, webinars, factory education and fly- in opportunities. Assist in after-sale submittal processes. Assist during the job process with job maintenance issues.
- Promote new business and relationships and sales.
- Call on all Electrical contractors in assigned field. Promote full line of generator and UPS systems.
- Call on cities, municipalities, counties and government agencies and departments.
- Call on businesses that use equipment that TWE has available for sale or service.
- Follow up references and referrals as found and assigned.
- Prepare and present sales proposals both in person and by email.
- Follow up on contacts, quotes, and sales.
- Association meetings and tradeshows.
- Under the direction of central office personnel, determine which TWE product-associated association meetings and trade shows to attend and participate in. Set up trade and promotional booths. Attend and promote TWE in meetings.
- Attend sales meetings and webinars, whether at TWE, online, in field or at equipment manufacturer’s locations per requirements.
- Accommodate TWE and equipment sales reps with field sales calls, sales meetings, etc. Travel as necessary with them, promoting TWE and represented product suppliers.
- Sales administration. Utilizing IT equipment, computer programs, and communication tools provided by TWE, salesperson will manage and organize all contact information in area of responsibility. Prepare sales and call reports. Submit to TWE as required.
- Prepare and submit expense report. Organize receipts. Reconcile receipts and credit card reports. Submit reports on a timely basis to the Office Manager.
Travel and Time Management:
It is expected that time and resources will be used in an efficient manner to promote and sell TWE products and services. This job is not to be considered an office-hour-only job. Because of the handicaps of our area and the need to travel to business areas, travel time before business hours and after hours will be expected to maximize the use of regular business hours for sales while traveling. At all times discretion must be used when it is needed to travel during business office hours. Under the direction of management, discretion will be also used in the balance of in-office and out-of-office sales time.
For proper understanding of and representation of products offered, education is promoted and required by TWE. Bimonthly and monthly webinars are offered in-house by TWE for the engineering and contracting communities for emergency power systems. It will be expected, when schedule allows, for sales staff to attend these webinars. Factory webinars, when available, will also be attended online. Factory education requirements set by Suppliers will also be met.
Tuesday, June 15, 2021