Director of Operations
- Surrey, BC, Canada
Are you looking for a role that blends your passion for operations excellence with your leadership expertise? Do you enjoy building successful teams in the HVAC or Plumbing space? Do you thrive in a small company environment?
If you found yourself saying "YES", you might be just the right fit!
The primary purpose of this role is risk management, quality and cost control oversight, process development, and most importantly, leading, managing, and holding accountable, the operational staff (service and construction teams).
Our client, a unique HVAC services company, is looking for a Director of Operations with leadership experience to head up two primary functions within their company: HVAC Services and building out their plumbing division.
Lead, Manage and Hold Accountable (LMA)
- Build and sustain capable and productive management, Service technicians and construction teams: Hire, fire, train, reward, discipline operations staff (5-5-5’s, PA’s, wage/salary reviews, policy/system implementation).
- Coach direct reports to become accomplished leaders and managers. Support the development of future leaders and managers at all levels of operations.
- Implement and manage EOS in the operations department (meeting pulse, rocks, etc.)
- Ensure personal and team metrics/targets/goals (SMART) are met.
Client Satisfaction…every client is a reference!
- Ensure our clients are being well managed (open, clear and frequent communication).
- Develop and maintain effective systems for client interaction and feedback. Ensure key interactions and decisions are appropriately documented and well organized.
- Consistently seek feedback from our clients and project partners (subcontractors, consultants, suppliers, etc.) in accordance with our company Quality Management System.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Contract management…
- Resource management…
- Manage the overall flow of work (scheduling, logistics, deliverables, checklists, etc.)
- Coordinate with other departments (Finance/Admin and Business Development)
Process and Quality Management
- Build and maintain an effective Quality Management System for the company that ensures the delivery of our proven process.
- Work towards building a Service Plumbing division
- Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Build, maintain, and continuously improve an effective service & project financial management system (budgeting, estimating, pricing, change management, etc.)
- Support the development of annual budgets and gross margin targets. Ensure the financial targets are achieved.
- Oversight and approval of all monthly progress billing.
- Approve the final project pricing.
- Oversee and implementation of our Company Safety System (companywide and project specific).
- Organize and coordinate external audit program for COR certification (future goal). Ensure safety objectives are met (95% or better on external audits).
- Manage compliance requirements.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
Thursday, March 18, 2021