Our client is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join their recruiting team. The Technical Recruiter is a key member of the delivery execution team through talent acquisition for our innovative and fast-paced organization. Finding the best engineering talent that match the jobs is instrumental in achieving our goals. Our recruiting team’s mission is maximizing business results by understanding the job, marketing our organization, introducing top talent, and ensuring we are delivering the highest quality hiring experience.
· Manage end-to-end recruiting process to include active sourcing, screening applicants, providing detailed candidate assessment for the hiring manager, coordinating interviews, negotiating compensation packages, closing offers, and preparing offer letters, all with the highest degree of professionalism and emphasis on candidate experience.
· Ability to demonstrate understanding of business operations, talent needs, and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and overall fit to identify the best candidate for each position.
· Building business partnerships with the hiring manager to facilitate the talent acquisition screening, selection and forecasting process.
· Effectively managing candidates to ensure engagement and a positive experience throughout the recruitment.
· Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
· Provide weekly updates and insights to make hiring processes more efficient.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalate work experience.
· 5+ years of full-life-cycle recruitment experience, ideally in a services or high-growth technical environment such as aerospace, defense, or medical device.
· Experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily, with authenticity and empathy.
· Team player with a high sense of urgency and motivation to see the team and business succeed.
· A passion and ability to help build diverse teams.