- Madison, WI
For over 60 years, our client has been a leader in the commercial cleaning industry. Their dedicated professionals clean and manage upwards of 15 million square feet of commercial, healthcare and retail spaces every day. They are the largest family-owned commercial cleaning and facility supplies company in the state.
The Branch Operations Manager is responsible for overall satisfaction of the customers in their territory. This includes selling other services and products to current customers as well as prospecting new customers. This individual will also manage a team of Account Managers to retain customers and ensure that the company’s brand is represented positively and consistently.
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction of their assigned territory.
- Ensure all policies and procedures of the company are adhered to.
- Work with other departments as needed (Sales, HR, Distribution, etc.).
- Responsible for the financial success of their territory.
- Monitor and analyze payroll and budget reports.
- Grow and develop customer base by selling specialty services and products to current customers and new customers.
- Maintain Quality Assurance Program and conduct business reviews with customers in portfolio.
- Address and resolve customer requests that may occur with assigned accounts and follow up with the customer to ensure its completeness.
- Grow and develop customer account by bundling services and consumable products.
- Coach, develop and motivate Account Managers to achieve optimal performance level by offering continual feedback and guiding them to reach their goals.
- Retention of employees and engagement to meet company goals.
- Follows and enforces safety programs, safety rules and monthly safety topics.
- Assist HR when necessary in the case of accidents on the job (documents, photos, etc.).
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Local travel is required 75-100% of the time for this position, annually.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Administration or other business-related area.
- 5-7 years related experience, 2+ years in a Branch Management or similar role.
- Experience bidding or pricing out a scope of work and understand P&L management.
- Proven success managing crucial client relationships for account retention and growth.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Excellent leadership, organization, and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office products (Excel, Outlook, etc.).
Thursday, May 21, 2020