Commercial Property Manager
- Tampa, FL
Our client has a long history of owning and managing properties in the tri-county area surrounding Tampa, FL. The properties that they acquire stay within their network long term, they do not buy to sell quickly. They undertake a thorough vetting process when purchasing or acquiring new assets. Our client works with local, middle-income entrepreneurs, as well as some national brands. They pride themselves on working with non-profit organizations, offering discounted rates, should they meet specific standards. Our client will always strive to offer solid assets at valued rates for all current and future tenants.
- Create, manage and maintain all aspects of overall budget and finances for your assigned properties.
- Manage tenant improvements and capital projects as requested.
- Respond to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly.
- Ensure that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Interact with senior management to ensure objectives are met
- Supervise day-to-day operations of vendors and maintenance personnel.
- Conduct property walks and ensure regular property inspections.
- Recommend and/or approve alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
- Calmly respond and communicate to tenants in emergency situations.
- Maintain company records as required.
- Lease administration: Reviewing all tenant billings, analyzing lease clauses, setting up leases in Yardi, preparing vacancy reports, enforcing tenant compliance and performing landlord obligations.
- Identify leasing prospects and occasionally respond to routine leasing inquiries.
- Prepare annual operating budget, including annual rent escalations and reconciliations.
- Demonstrate a positive, professional, and client-oriented attitude about the company with coworkers, tenants, clients, and the public.
- Constantly strive for improvements in work processes and results to better meet client's expectations.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, systems and procedures related to property management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Understand lease language and importance of following lease requirements.
- Knowledge of work order software or tenant request procedures.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Real Estate accounting, budgeting, reconciliations.
- Ability to conduct advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents and problem solve.
- Possess advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Possess intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Yardi Voyager experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of four to six years of related industry experience and/or training.
- Real Estate License, RPA or CPM designation(s) a plus.
Friday, August 27, 2021