- Panama City, FL
Summary:Execute all aspects of building grounds and equipment maintenance and repairs using standards set by the hiring company.Travel to various assigned locations, some overnight travel will be necessary.
- Maintain a high level of excellence in the overall appearance of all facilities.
- Show pride in your job, company and brand in all of your work.
- Exemplify the Values and uphold them.
- Make regular visits to assigned locations to perform general repair and maintenance of all equipment, the building and the grounds surrounding the building.
- Attend training classes and seminars as needed for self growth and learning proper maintenance procedures on equipment.
- Assist with remodels and special projects as needed. (demo work, carpentry, painting, cabinetry work, drywall work, tile work, etc)
- Perform cleaning duties after completing work on equipment, building and grounds: (clean up after yourself)
- Position requires work on scaffolding, ladders and working with powered and non-powered hand held tools, saws, etc.
- Previous general maintenance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction or repair of restaurants and other structures. (Power tools, hand tools, electrical meters)
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Must have, and maintain, a clean driving record.
- Must have average math skills.
- A positive attitude with effective leadership qualities.
Wednesday, October 9, 2019