Senior Director of Marketing
- Bloomington, MN
Client description: Our client is a looking for career-minded and goal-oriented Senior Director of Marketing to lead a rapidly growing business in the ever-dynamic space of higher education. Our client’s model is uniquely positioned to deliver a full suite of technology, program development and support services that improves the student experience. Their culture is filled with passionate individuals who are committed to their mission of improving the student experience and outcomes.
The Senior Director of Marketing will lead the team responsible for driving strategy and delivering partner results to their largest partner (who happens to have a $45M budget)
Your overall responsibilities include:
- Providing strategic leadership and direction for client-dedicated team
- Managing the team responsible for strategic initiatives, planning and delivery.
- Championing brand development with integration across digital and traditional channels.
- Leveraging data and insights to translate results into a broader insight-driven story, and translates insights into action.
- Serving as the point person for marketing strategy – working cross-functionally across marketing, technology and analytics.
- Partnering with Channel Marketing leadership to ensure synergies with other digital lead generation and conversion activities.
- Driving analytics and measurement into all aspects of lead generation and conversion.
- Overseeing a team of 10+ marketing/program strategy/loyalty/conversion professionals, with opportunity for growth.
- 10+ years of experience in Digital and Brand – with experience managing team with functional and strategic experience; brand management experience a plus.
- Experience managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Proven leadership in setting a vision and driving that vision to fruition.
- Comfort in delivering and addressing the executive team
- Ability to think strategically and critically to synthesize and integrate data from multiple sources.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A commitment to maintaining the highest degree of business and personal ethics
- Excellent presentation and oral/written communication skills
Wednesday, November 27, 2019