Vice President of Human Resources
- Apopka, FL
The Vice President of Human Resources will play an integral part in building out strategies around HR, recruitment, retention, training and communication. They will collaborate with their team of HR professionals to connect with current and prospective employees and will act as a culture champion for the company. As a part of the Executive Leadership team, the Vice President of HR will report to the COO and collaborate with other company leaders to influence key business decisions and drive growth.
- Champions the values and vision of the company by leading to ensure a positive work environment to drive the highest levels of employee engagement.
- Manages the compensation and benefits plans that enable the company to attract and retain the talent needed to deliver the vision while identifying cost savings opportunities and synergies of scale.
- Oversees, occasionally manages, and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Works closely with management to identify training needs, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Leads, manages and holds the HR team accountable. Including an HR Manager and HR Coordinator.
- Oversees HR legal compliance and risk management across the organization.
- Oversees, audits, creates, and communicates company policies and procedures.
- Maintains retirement plan data and collection of payroll data, correspondence and reports.
- Oversees unemployment claims, EEOC compliance, and Workers Compensation Claims.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years’ HR experience.
- 2+ years’ payroll experience.
- Leadership experience.
- Strong employee relations, talent development, and compensation background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in business and HR related computer applications, along with Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual: Able to communicate effectively with native Spanish speakers.
- Recruitment or talent acquisition experience, preferably in a similar industry.
Thursday, July 29, 2021