Human Resources Manager
- Minneapolis, MN
Are you passionate about Human Resources and want to make a big impact with your strategic ideas and initiatives? Do you have experience with owning HR accountabilities? If yes was your answer to both, this role may be just what you’re looking for!
This opportunity is directly supervised by the Chief Executive Officer, the (Sr.) HR Manager will develop and execute strategic initiatives in collaboration with Senior Leadership to move the organization forward. This individual will reinforce policies, best practices and manage tactical HR operations while building trust and promoting a positive culture with employees at all levels in the organization. Focusing on compliance and recruitment.
Working for this organization means you get to make a difference in the lives of others. Our client supports seniors and individuals with disabilities and their families, connecting them to the services and resources they can use to live their best lives. They offer creative, person-centered solutions that allow families and individuals to know and choose the options that best fit their needs. Being part of the team means working alongside enthusiastic individuals to deliver outstanding support that strengthens our communities.
Our client's mission is to ensure that quality services are provided to the people they serve, so that they may achieve their full potential and realize their dreams. Our client is committed to creating and expanding opportunities for children and adults with disabilities. This is demonstrated by their contribution to the realization of an individual’s choice of caregivers, support, housing and employment opportunities.
- Participate in strategic meetings to plan and execute companywide initiatives.
- Own, update, and implement policies and procedures that meet federal, state, and local employment law.
- Analyze current staffing and anticipate future hiring needs. Lead recruitment function.
- Source talent, manage applicants, and partner with hiring managers to fill open roles.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers and supervisors regarding employee relations, performance reviews, and development opportunities.
- Annually review benefits portfolio, recommend program selection & design, review and negotiate rates, and work closely with benefits broker to offer the best portfolio to employees.
- Steward of culture and company values.
- Manage total rewards; compensation and benefits annually or as needed.
- Ensure personnel files are retained properly.
- Propose and execute initiatives on recruitment and retention of new staff.
- Develop and roll out companywide Talent Management/Development training programs.
- Identify staffing and recruiting needs to build a pipeline for challenging or entry level roles.
- Provide strategic direction to leadership in the areas of compliance, talent acquisition and leadership coaching, employee relations and retention, compensation, and other HR related items.
- Continually seek opportunities for process improvements, efficiencies, and cost savings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Human Resources role with a broad scope of responsibilities.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Experience recruiting for roles at all levels of an organization.
- Experience in a direct healthcare services, case management preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- High initiative, self-directed, and motivated.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leader.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Strong organizational skills, with both tactical and strategic needs.
- Strategic thinker when thinking of process improvement.
- Able to effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
Tuesday, December 21, 2021