- Burnsville, MN
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend Project Start-up Meetings.
- Review contract documents and order entry documents prior to meeting.
- Present any discrepancies or requirements for clarification.
- Confirm project requirements.
- Confirm design intent with sales.
- Obtain required contract drawings and trade shop drawings for coordination.
- Advise Project Management of any verification or coordination issues.
- Shop drawing submittals, revisions and resubmittals.
- Review engineering calculations for design requirements.
- Field verification shop drawing submittal and coordination.
- Field use and record set shop drawing submittal.
- Material Takeoff
- Consult with purchasing on takeoff requirements.
- Advise Project Management in writing of any unusual material requirements or discrepancies, i.e. 60” wide material, overages in panel count or material square footage, extrusions, custom core thicknesses.
- Fabrication release package
- Create cover sheets and a panel list for every release.
- Prefabricate material and accessories list.
- Create panel fabrication drawings.
- Create Trim/flashing fabrication drawings.
- Export DXF drawings and/or NC files as required.
- Store project documents, shop drawings and fabrication drawings electronically.
- Store contract drawings, paper documents, in archive storage area.
- Create detailed shop and fabrication drawings for architectural wall panel systems using AutoCAD 1
- Create plans, sections, elevations and details for on-site installation.
- Architectural drafting degree and 2+ years in the field; 4+ years in the field if no degree.
- Experience in exterior walls or exterior envelope products highly preferred.
- Ability to see the connections between architectural vision, product detail and fabrication processes a must.
- Create detailed shop and fabrication drawings for architectural wall panel systems using AutoCAD
- Create plans, sections, elevations and details for on-site installation
Tuesday, November 10, 2020