- Eden Prairie, MN
CorTalent is partnering with a business in the West Metro who is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for their Digital Marketing Team. This is a $17 billion business who has a new CEO ready to invest in their digital transformation. This position is primarily responsible for creating and defining testing strategy and processes. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team, be resourceful and motivated to take ownership of quality insurance. You will be responsible for all defect tracking and remediation including regression testing. You will participate in hands on, manual testing as well as creation of automated testing. The successful Quality Assurance Manager will be obsessed with developing quality improvement strategy and take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy. The organization has a phenomenal benefits package and fresh culture to make a long-term home for your next career.
- Are you ready to optimize your career by bringing your digital toolbelt to a progressive corporate environment?
- Do you get excited about a business that is willing to invest in marketing?
- Are you an innovator, collaborator, and enjoy bringing new ideas to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years in a QA Manager role
- Strong QA background with experience in identifying and reviewing test plans, test cases and testing results.
- Proven track record in identifying and implementing automated testing tools and frameworks.
- Solid track record for delivery of high-quality website experience.
- Strong project management skills, preferably with experience in an agile development environment and continuous integration.
- Experience in testing web technologies and back-end services. Understanding of Java technologies.
- Experience in preparing quality metrics and effectively engaging with stakeholders to set and drive quality goals.
- Excellent test resource planning and test scheduling skills
- Experience with Atlassian Trello, JIRA, and MS Axure
- Responsible for defining and leading the implementation of the testing strategy and processes for Digital Marketing and championing throughout Marketing
- Participate in daily and weekly scrum and planning meetings
- Understand how all elements of the MarTech stack work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses
- Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution
- Works both independently and collaboratively in an agile, deadline-driven environment
- Communicates regularly and proactively to Marketing Managers and Developers on status of projects, escalates resource and timing concerns
- Perform rigorous testing of campaigns focusing on content, rendering, segments, dynamic components and deployment efficiencies
- Perform email QA testing to validate functionality and appearance across browsers, using tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid
- Perform UAT on complex email journeys and provide findings
- Looks to increase the level of automation and thoroughness across all QA processes
- Continually reviews, challenges and optimizes the effectiveness of QA processes and procedures, bringing new ideas and approaches to make the QA process more efficient.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to identify risk, collaborate and make recommendations for the best QA approach and associated time estimates for any given email campaigns or programs.
- Supporting other team members as needed (Developers, web content editor, etc.)
- Stay informed of and share industry best practices
Monday, November 25, 2019