National eDiscovery Sales Representative
- Minneapolis, MN
CorTalent is currently retained by our Client, one of the most well-known companies throughout the legal industry for providing the most responsive, trustworthy, and comprehensive legal administrative service in the country, are seeking a seasoned and well-accomplished sales professional who has a track record of successful eDiscovery and technology sales to in-house legal departments.
The eDiscovery Sales Consultant will be tasked with identifying, pursuing and closing sales for all product offerings and technology services. This position has a core responsibility of providing competitive solutions to our clients. The individual should have experience in consultative sales of data collection and preservation, information governance, eDiscovery solutions and/or litigation support services with an emphasis on sales or consulting directly to corporate legal departments.
What You Will Do:
- Identify the key drivers of value for the customer, articulate the value of our solutions and, differentiate our products and services in the marketplace.
- Sell complete e-discovery and support services to Corporate Legal Departments
- Promote and educate clients regarding our products and services and leverage key competitors into the sales process to generate value-based solutions.
- Maintain company visibility, manage relationships and execute on opportunities that drive growth and revenue.
- Manage client expectations in liaison with product and services managers.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Ability to interact with senior corporate lawyers and business leaders.
- Fluent with eDiscovery technology and document review terminology.
- Experience selling to the legal industry.
- 4 or more years of software sales experience.
- Proven sales life cycle experience - lead generation through business closing
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management skills.
Friday, August 2, 2019