Senior Business Development Executive
- Minneapolis, MN
CorTalent is seeking a Senior Business Development Executive within the IT industry. This is an individual contributor position that has unlimited opportunity to succeed. This candidate must have experience in service-based selling, particularly with complex and customizable solutions. Someone who is driven to be the best and support their customers through ups and downs is inevitable. This is a quickly growing and reputable company that takes care of their employees both personally and professionally. Someone who has a good balance of independence and team-oriented nature will do best in this environment.
- Are you self-driven and motivated by winning?
- Are you a relationship builder and enjoy complex sales cycles?
- Do you have a work-hard, play-hard mentality?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of services-based sales experience
- Exposure to technical acumen, preferably within the IT industry
- Experience with large national accounts
- Strong account planning client management skills
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Wednesday, March 4, 2020