Employee Experience Manager
- Sioux Falls, SD
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls has retained CorTalent to assist them in finding their next Human Resources Leader!
Leads the Employee Experience (human resources) team in achieving business strategy that is in alignment to the Bank’s culture, vision, and mission. Empower the Employee Experience team to build strong relationships with all levels of the organization to understand business challenges and opportunities. Collaboratively plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the Bank’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Leadership, Managing, Accountability (L + M = A). Lead with clear direction, providing the necessary tools to delegate and elevate for growth and development of teammates. Communicate well, own expectations and consequences.
- Employee Experience Strategy. Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the Bank’s goals and strategy related to the human capital needs. Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends, including review of reports and metrics from the Bank’s human resource information system (HRIS). Develops and implements departmental budget, including the Bank’s staffing budget. Continuously develop business knowledge of the Bank and departmental objectives, industry and key corporate challenges, and current market dynamics.
- Total Compensation and Benefits Strategy. Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective; including all direct and non-direct compensation such as salary, health care and retirement benefits, incentive pay, and paid time off to ensure the Bank attracts and retains top talent.
- Performance Management Strategy and Oversight. Build and administer the performance and talent management process of maintaining or improving employee job performance through the use of performance assessment tools, coaching and counseling as well as providing continuous feedback.
- Employee Relations. Oversees the administration of employee hiring, transfers, and promotions particularly as related to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), affirmative action, and diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives. Administers disciplinary matters, terminations, and investigations. Standards of Conduct administrator.
- Risk Management. Monitors and ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements. Leads contingency operations, i.e. pandemic and emergencies.
- EE Manager Administration. Attend collegial meetings, read relevant literature and generally keep informed of current regulations, best practices and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
- At least 10 years of human resource management experience required.
Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of employment related laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS
Tuesday, November 2, 2021