Territory Sales Manager
- Saint Cloud, MN
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for developing new business and providing account management and developing on-going business relationships with engineering firms, electrical contractors, electrical distributors, and end users. The key focus for the person in this role is to differentiate our products from the competition, positively influence specifications to create advantage on bids, and develop competitive proposals to win business. Knowledge in generators, power equipment, and transfer switches, is a must.
- Responsible for sales of industrial generators from 30 kilowatts 2 megawatts in size.
- Prospect new leads and new business relationships with key end-users, key electrical engineers, and electrical contractors for the purpose of developing and maintaining relationships that lead to growing and profitable equipment, startup and service contract sales.
- Participate in industry groups that potential customers attend to assist in relationship development, discover new opportunities, and be seen as an expert in the field.
- Develop business relationships with key supplier personnel to ensure products meet customer's needs, are efficiently built, and delivered as required by customers
- Assist the service group as needed to troubleshoot product and service related issues by being the bridge between customers and manufacturers
- Strong emphasis on proactive communication with Sales Management, informing of any important developments with vendors or customers
- Accurately forecast expected sales on a monthly basis
- Involve Sales Management in customer visits when practical
- Maintain excellent records, manage receipts and expense reports, and submit to accounting department on a monthly basis
Thursday, March 17, 2022