- Minneapolis, MN
We are seeking a Marketing Director who enjoys being a generalist and utility marketer. You will own and facilitate all things marketing related including email automation, omnichannel media approach, budgeting, and agency partnerships. Reporting directly to the President and Owner, you will work closely on the marketing strategy and bring the concepts to support staff and agency partners to execute. The direct impact you can make is significant, so you will need to bring your get-things-done attitude. The ideal candidate must be confident, driven, and on the leading edge who encompasses an entrepreneurial mindset with a proven track record in marketing roles.
This is a professional services-based business that prioritizes marketing. Someone who has high brand integrity and a passion for conceptualizing messaging across multiple media channels will be key. There is also a focus on return on investment (ROI) and intentionality of connecting with the audience. This is both a B2B and B2C approach, so someone who enjoys both creativity and analytics will be key to success here.
What we would like the candidate to have:
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and can lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Leadership skills with the capacity to motivate others and contribute to the direction of the company.
- An optimistic, growth mentality
- Ability to get things done; versatile, and self-motivated.
- Ability to drive all marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
- Lifelong learner
- Deep understanding and experience utilizing CRM and email marketing tools.
- Experience with EOS or other business operating system is a plus
The day-to-day responsibilities:
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Understand marketing growth strategies for short term gains and strategic long-term growth strategies
- Obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each customer segment.
- Research and develop digital marketing strategies to create remote sales opportunities.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g., website, blogs, emails, and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Data analytics and analysis: Growth marketers know how to make sense of data so that it’s actionable. They can describe what the data shows, think critically about it, and use it for strategic decision-making to increase site usability, create viral marketing, or increase your conversion rates.
- Analytics implementation & quantitative modeling: Not only can growth marketers analyze data, but they can look at historical numbers and build a model to forecast growth or identify whether an opportunity is worth pursuing.
- Manage all offline marketing channels (mail, tv, radio, seminars).
- Measure and report on key KPIs across all marketing channels.
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
- Manage and improve online content.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Stay up to date with digital technology and marketing developments.
- Develop copywriting for all forms of marketing channels.
What the candidate needs to qualify:
- BS or equivalent experience in marketing.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2C marketing.
- Direct impact to direct response campaigns and lead generation.
- Excellent communication skills and a creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Solid foundation with CRM tools, preferably Salesforce.
- Solid proficiency of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Facebook Analytics, Google Data Studios).
- Experience collecting and reporting on KPI and other data analytics
- Working knowledge of current email marketing trends and marketing automation.
- Deep knowledge of Google AdWords and SEO ranking strategies.
Training and Development
Ongoing education, training, and personal & professional development are essential for your success at Secured Retirement. We continually grow as a people and team members. As a team member you will be asked to participate in:
- Book studies
- Listening to Podcasts
- Training & Education
Monday, August 30, 2021