- Minneapolis, MN
We have a client in the IT staffing and consulting industry that has grown exponentially in the last several years. They are looking to add a Senior Account Manager to help build out their service offerings. The business if very clear about who they are as a company and their advantages in the market.
The team works collaboratively between sales and recruiting to fulfill client needs and support project success. Since the pandemic, they have pivoted to be completely from home with company events monthly to connect outside of work. The owners and leadership team value a balanced lifestyle and take care of their people first.
Characteristics and personalities that do best in their culture are resourceful and solution-minded in their relationship building approach. You will need to be equally competitive to be better and supportive of team success. If autonomy drives you to perform at the best of your abilities, this business is your next career home. By keeping yourself and others around you accountable, income will be unlimited!
- Ability to develop authentic and deep relationships
- Ability to build out key relationships within all appropriate business and tech silos of your assigned accounts
- Proven success with new Business Development
- Creative self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven ability to deliver consultative selling approaches
- Excellent business sense, sound judgment, and decision-making capabilities with solid negotiation skills
- Excellent time management, customer service, organizational, written/verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with management and recruiting
- Ethical individual that understands what a long-term relationship means
- Experience working in IT Project Consulting/Staffing, Contract, Contract to Hire or Direct Placement skills
- Intrinsically driven for success and to do what’s right
- Good balance of independence and team-oriented nature
- Experience with offshore services a plus
- While following our Sales Operating Process, achieve set revenue and gross profit goals
- Manage C-Suite and Executive-level relationships by providing support, information, and guidance through in-person meetings, calls and so forth
- Identifies and recommends improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Research and analyze sales options and new opportunities.
- Use a consultative approach to identify and recommend the appropriate strategic sales plan (network, referrals, cold calling, CRM, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Develop relationships with your consultants and how to best present them to clients
- Build and nurture long lasting client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and 7-10+ years’ experience
- Solid technical aptitude
- Confidence to engage and own C-Suite and Executive relationships
- A book of business that aligns with company services
- Strong account planning and documentation skills
- Strong MS Suite Skills (Word, PPT, Excel)
- High level of EQ
Thursday, October 7, 2021