Email Marketing Manager
- Eden Prairie, MN
CorTalent is partnering with a business in the West Metro who is seeking an Email Marketing Manager for their Digital Marketing Team to own Marketo campaigns. This is a $17 billion business who has a new CEO ready to invest in their digital transformation. This position is responsible for building, deploying and analyzing email marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will assist with both technical and functional email marketing, ranging from automation rules, triggers, and list segmentation to strategizing for complex nurture programs, deploying emails, analysis of metrics and suggestions to improve overall engagement.
You’ll act as our internal subject-matter-expert on all things email marketing. You’ll work with a team responsible for the implementation, upkeep, and execution of our email marketing strategies and tools. You’ll work closely with the marketing team on email strategy as well as collaborate cross-functionally with CRM, creative, sales enablement and SDRs.
- Are you ready to optimize your career by bringing your digital toolbelt to a progressive corporate environment?
- Do you get excited about a business that is willing to invest in marketing?
- Are you an innovator, collaborator, and enjoy bringing new ideas to the table?
- Extensive Marketo experience including implementation, campaign management and analytics
- Marketo Certified Expert (strongly preferred)
- 4+ years' experience in email marketing or marketing campaign automation
- Hands on experience integrating Marketing Automation platform with CRM System
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- General Marketing Automation expertise
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate ideas to both creatives and non-creatives
- Thrives in a team environment, contribute ideas and interact with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter, who gets the work done with enthusiasm
- Experience with Atlassian Trello, JIRA, and MS Axure
- Collaborating with Marketing teams to setup and deploy email campaigns, newsletters, etc.
- Own strategy and implementation of digital and email marketing processes and campaigns
- Track and report on campaign results and optimize for performance (CTR, open rates, engagement, A/B testing, etc.)
- Leverages historical campaign results to guide future email messages and implements segmentation and behavioral marketing messages based on customer preference, buying behavior, past email performance and marketing objectives.
- Understands email marketing projects from a technical point of view - serves as point of contact for data integration for multiple platforms and systems ensuring integrated program management and optimal use of launchpoint partners
- Manage technical aspects of Marketo Engagement Programs, third-party Integrations, and Lead Scoring
- Setup, administer, and monitor complex nurture programs, SMART campaigns, and progressive profiling
- Build and deploy programs to maintain hygiene and integrity of our database
- Analyze and interpret data to measure performance of campaigns
- Create segment-based communication strategies for all buyer and customer journeys
- Collaborate with web team to ensure information supports/aligns with email communications
- Stays current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email - ensures best practices through email compliance and spam regulation (CAN-SPAM, GDPR and CASL) and shares email program insights and recommendations with marketing managers and colleagues
Monday, November 25, 2019