Inside Service Sales Representative
- Minneapolis, MN
The Inside UPS Service Sales role is responsible for a majority of the day-to-day interactions between HM Cragg, Eaton’s MN based Service Operations team and the MN/W.WI UPS and battery services customer base. In addition, the position supports HM Cragg’s distribution sales team to specify, price and sell Eaton service contracts to our reseller customers across the US.
The person in this role is a key partner to both Outside Service Sales and Outside Product Sales Managers. Timely and effective communication between all stakeholders is key to this person’s success. He/she will administer all aspects of the sales-cycle for customers, help to proactively develop business relationships, expand the customer base, and respond to customer needs and inquiries and consistently grow the business.
This role requires excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a variety of concurrent tasks and information, actively develops improvements to repeatable process steps all while providing the necessary persistent follow up and follow through to deliver an exceptional level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Facilitates Eaton OEM service contract renewals, warranty conversions, equipment modification, battery services and replacements for new and existing customers of Eaton power quality equipment.
- Provide customers specific scopes of work for Eaton and HM Cragg provided services.
- Uses Eaton’s pricing tools, to develop bills of material and costing based on customer requirements, generate quotes and perform follow-up functions
- Interfaces with Eaton’s local service operations organization, legal department, service scheduling and customer services teams.
- Utilizes and maintains Eaton Growthpoint lead tracking tool.
- Perform daily operations including order entry, order inquiry, and customer inquiries
- Works collaboratively with Outside Service Sales Manager- Life Cycle Manager, Outside Product Sales and PSG Sales to support and grow business relationship with end-users and their representatives.
- Assesses service related issues and acts as a liaison between customers and HMC Sales; escalating as necessary.
- Proactively communicates with customers to ensure seamless interaction especially regarding emergency situations
- Effectively use Tour de Force (TDF) or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage account activity and communications with other HM Cragg sales personnel
- Create and submit sales pipeline and activity reports on weekly basis to Eaton area managers and the HM Cragg AC Power Sales Director
- Tracking and reporting of relevant data to determine customer service outputs and other business results
- Maintain excellent records, manage expense reports, and submit expense reports on a monthly basis
- Actively participates in weekly sales meetings (Traction), one-on-one manager discussions.
- Creates periodic business review power point presentations for Eaton area managers and the HM Cragg AC Power Sales Director
- Provides input to Outside UPS Service Sales Manager to develop and implement annual plans to exceed revenue and gross margin goals.
- Supports HM Cragg sales and marketing efforts by creating content for eBlast, White Papers, case studies and other services related sales communications to be sent to customer base on periodic basis
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- A technical aptitude with strong motivation toward continuous education
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and superior listening skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint required- CRM software proficiency preferred
- Some knowledge of single and three phase UPS and battery technology preferred
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity in work and relationships
- Demonstrates servant leadership principles with internal and external customers
- Demonstrates innovation/creativity in work
- Possesses strong work ethic and takes ownership of both company and client goals/objectives
- Focused on understanding and exceeding customer expectations
- Enjoys collaboration and teamwork for the mutual success of the company and its employees
Education and Experience:
- 4 year college or university degree, or related work experience
- 2+ years experience in a technical support and/or service environment
Travel expectations:Occasional, limited travel within geography as necessary
Monday, September 9, 2019