- Minneapolis, MN
CorTalent is looking to add great talent to our team even if you've never sat in a traditional "Recruiter" seat. If the following bullets describe you, please apply today!
- Detail Oriented with strong Project Management skills
- Experience consulting with clients in a B2B environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Collaborative team player with willingness to learn
In this role, you will support our retained search efforts and execute the full cycle recruitment process to find top talent for our clients. Our Recruiters are not responsible for bringing in their own clients, rather they are focused on providing excellent support for our client’s hiring and talent assessment needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for executing the full-cycle recruitment process including candidate sourcing and vetting, candidate presentation, interview support, pre- and post- hire support, and managing the overall client relationship.
- Actively participates in team meetings, shares ideas and concepts.
- Accurately and consistently track key metrics and pertinent information related to candidates, clients, and search projects in the ATS/PM tool.
- Assists in arrangement of client on-site interviews, reference checks, background checks, assessments and on-boarding as requested.
- Creatively source candidates through various methods and platforms.
- Vet candidates and present top talent through various methods such as phone calls with clients and/or detailed written recommendations.
- Understands client’s hiring needs, culture, and expectations and utilizes this information to effectively execute and complete retained search projects.
- Acts as a trusted advisor for clients and communicates consistently to share market data, provide weekly progress updates, manage expectations etc.
- Works collaboratively with other Recruiters within CorTalent to share best practices, resources, and to support each other’s projects as needed.
- Is accountable for all search project deliverables and communicates with their manager and clients to keep all parties updated.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred.
- 3+ years of client facing experience in a B2B environment.
- Efficient in Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems, CRMs, or similar systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Monday, April 11, 2022