- La Crosse, WI
CorTalent is seeking a Sales Director for a consumer goods company in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This person will work out of the main office and oversee a team of 4 Sales Managers across different regional distribution centers. The ideal candidate will have great leadership skills and strategic vision for the company and the industry in general. Someone who fits well in family-oriented and ethically driven environments will do well.
- Do you thrive in smaller environments where you can make an immediate impact on the business?
- Do you have a humble attitude but still confident in your abilities to grow a business?
- Are you a strong leader? Both for Salespeople and key contributor to leadership teams?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of experience with Sales Leadership
- 8+ years in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Industry
- Experience with large national and smaller local accounts
- Provides leadership and direction to the sales teams at the division level and National Account Management; communicates areas of accountability and performance expected.
- Oversees and develops an annual sales budget that supports the company’s sales strategies and overall company objectives.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales goals for each division; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Produces revenue growth while growing market share; develops market execution strategy for retail accounts.
- Develops and drives pricing strategy for retail accounts and ensures clear and concise promotional and pricing strategies are communicated to each division.
- Maintains a positive company image, promotes the company and our products, and develops mutually beneficial partnerships that align with the company’s sales strategies and core values.
- Keeps the VP of Sales and Marketing promptly and fully informed of relevant business matters in Retail Sales and National Accounts.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales opportunities and areas of possible expansion.Analyzes information to identify business concerns and prepare recommendations to drive business results.
Thursday, March 5, 2020