Employee Benefits Service Agent
We are looking for a highly motivated, growth driven Employee Benefits Service Agent. This position will use their professionalism, client orientated skills, and attention to detail to provide exceptional service to our clients.
The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills. Our ideal candidate will also exhibit our core values, vision, and code of conduct.
1. Meet with current and prospective clients, typically in person or over the phone, and discuss and collect insurance information and needs
2. Perform day to day administrative duties in the office
2. Analyze collected information from current and prospective clients and compare, contrast, and evaluate products and then individualize advice and strategies for each client based upon their current and desired status, risk tolerance, needs, objectives, and goals
3. Provide individualized advice and recommendations to current and prospective clients on the purchase of insurance products-explaining and discussing with clients the advantages and disadvantages of various coverage's and coverage options, including costs, risks, and benefits of each.
4. Structure transactions to ensure they result in the maximum benefit for the clients, while also conforming with the laws, regulations, and requirements governing the insurance industry.
5. Makes sales of insurance products
6. Engage in promotion and business development activities, including marketing, servicing, and promoting of insurance and services-making yourself visible to the public to attract, meet, and retain current and prospective clients and gain the opportunity to explain and promote risk management products offered by our organization
7. Develop business by contacting or networking with current or prospective clients and by developing and maintaining relationships with sources of leads and referrals.
8. Regular attendance as scheduled
9. All other job duties as assigned
Bachelors’ degree preferred
Experience in employee benefits
Physical Requirements (specific to the role)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job.
The job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.