Software Implementation and Support Lead
- Minneapolis, MN
Are you looking for a role that blends your software implementation experience with your customer service expertise? Do you enjoy learning new software and have experience with HR and Payroll systems? Do you thrive in a company that values work-life balance?
If you found yourself saying "YES", you might be just the right fit!
Our client, a commercial ERP software applications company, is looking for an Software Implementation and Support Lead with payroll/Human Capital Management software experience to head up two primary functions within their company: client support and software implementations. This individual will be responsible for supporting existing clients, project management of new client’s system implementations, and managing support staff. The organization is family-oriented and understands that some flexibility is required for people to do their best work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish positive client relationships founded on trust and excellent client service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated issues and provide training when requested by existing clients.
- Support, supervise and train the junior staff members who are providing everyday support to clients with straightforward issues.
- Identify opportunities for application enhancements for clients.
- Communicate client feedback and requests to engineers for continued improvement and development of software systems and applications.
- Manage the software implementation projects for new clients including project scheduling, setup and training as well as proactive follow-up.
- Communicate cross-functionally with the IT, Software Development and Leadership teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Client-focused and a service-oriented philosophy.
- 5+ years of client management experience in payroll/HR solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in a client facing software implementation, preferably payroll processing software.
- Experience in managerial role.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to adapt and effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to triage situations, determine importance, urgency, and risks; make timely decisions that are in the best interest of the client and the company.
- Strong organizational skills including ability to establish priorities, quickly re-prioritize, develop goals and work plans, assess progress.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Familiarity with Accounting software a plus.
Tuesday, March 30, 2021