- Saint Paul, MN
The Business Development Executive will own the new service offering that’s been recently established. This will be an opportunity to build on your developed sales skills to prospect and establish a customer base for a new division. You will be responsible for articulating the functions and value of technical service offerings of the business, while cultivating customer relationships as well as business opportunities within new and existing accounts. This position is unique in that it’s a hybrid between an inside and field sales role.
This company prides itself on their amazing culture for their employees. It has been on the “100 Best Minnesota Businesses to Work For” list for 5 years in a row. It’s important to them that you can leverage your strengths, expand your skills, and grow in your career. If you love to work hard and play hard, there’s always time for some lawn bowling or chili cookoffs.
By taking on this role, you’re setting yourself up for limitless potential, while joining a fun, hardworking team within an established and thriving technology company!
- Generate revenue by selling technology services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and cold call potential client opportunities to deliver our value proposition
- Manage and maximize sales and marketing leads resulting in new business development
- Daily outbound communication including calling, e-correspondence, social media activity and occasional customer visits to local or key accounts
- Fully develop a nationwide customer base, with additional focus on the Twin Cities & Midwest
- Become a Subject Matter Expert and support other sales teams in adding services within their existing accounts.
- Create and deliver contract quotes to prospective and existing clients; negotiate multi-year service contracts
- Effectively communicate with inside support team to process orders
- Deliver exceptional customer service and follow-up with clients to further develop business relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years in a technology Services hunting-focused sales role
- Successful track record in inside and outside sales with a proven prospecting method
- Familiarity with utilizing a CRM
- Developed acumen of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong, articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and an appreciation for compliance; Experience working with contracts a plus
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to build trust and influence others
- Consultative selling skills to gain an understanding of client needs and deliver compelling solutions
- Demonstrated drive to learn, succeed, achieve goals and make money
Tuesday, August 17, 2021