Commercial Sales Manager
- Fargo, ND
Our client offers a wide variety of windows, siding, cabinets, and doors for both residential and commercial businesses. They pride themselves on their superior products and top of line installation and service.
- Hiring, supervision, and terminations of the commercial department.
- Monitoring inventory and ordering materials.
- Scheduling crews, including shop personnel.
- Review construction to ensure work is done per specification and of acceptable quality.
- Work with project owner(s) to ensure satisfaction.
- Acting as point of contact and facilitating communication between project team members.
- Obtaining permits when needed.
- Ensuring work complies with construction plans and building codes.
- Approving invoices and monitoring accounts receivable.
- Maintaining sales through maximizing worker productivity and improving the quality, while containing costs.
- Supervise estimating and drafting departments, with responsibility for complete projects.
- Work directly with general contractors, architects, and clients to maintain completion deadlines and sales goals.
- Promote and comply with all company safety policies and procedures including maintaining a clean working environment.
Education and Experience:
- 4- year degree in Construction Management or Construction Engineering.
- Experience with overseeing glass and glazing projects that include curtainwall, storefront, entrances, canopies, handrails, skylights, and interior glazing.
- 4-10 years of experience in wood frame, commercial, industrial and design-build construction.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, and estimating software such as Partner Pak
- Knowledge with AutoCAD is a plus
Thursday, December 5, 2019