Operation Support Specialist
- Eden Prairie, MN
Compute North is seeking an Operations Support Specialist to join our Eden Prairie, MN operations team. This individual will be responsible for facilitating and coordinating customer onboarding and service events. As part of a small but fast-growing organization you will need to build strong internal and external relationships help provide our customers the highest level of service and satisfaction. You will be responsible for purchasing and maintaining inventory, coordinating the shipping of customer assets, and acting as the mediator between our vendor partners and our service department. If you are always striving to improve processes, are detail oriented, are very organized and structured then this is the role for you.
- Lead vendor and manufacturer related communication to ensure a smooth product repair process.
- Source, negotiate and purchase supplies necessary for internal product repairs.
- Manage and maintain internal IT parts inventory.
- Responsible for asset tracking and data integrity.
- Coordinate with onsite technical teams on the repair and dispatch of customer products.
- Coordinate the customer asset onboarding and installation process.
- Work closely with internal teams to identify capacity and timelines, in order to create and communicate install schedules for our customers.
- General operations administrative activities.
- Highly organized and structured.
- Ability to build strong relationships and coordinate between multiple individuals and teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and small team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical mindset and great attention to details.
- High energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player.
- Supply management and procurement experience.
- Experience working with excel and/or an inventory tool.
Thursday, June 17, 2021