- Union, NJ
Do you love to help the team win? Are you a change agent with an eye for process optimization and continuous improvement? Do you excel at leading and developing successful and efficient teams?
A client-focused and fast paced VoIP solutions and cloud technology leader is looking to add a people-oriented Operations Director to their team based out of their Union, New Jersey location. Their team has recently shifted to remote work, and this crucial leadership role will manage the team and restructure their internal operations and workflow to facilitate the achievement of the CEO’s vision for growth.
The Operations Director will oversee service operations as well as the billing and accounting functions of the organization. They will manage people, performance and activities in a 24/7 service operation to increase efficiency so that the business can scale.
- Run EOS management system including L10 meeting structure and 5-5-5 reviews.
- Help design company training and development (T&D) plans for new and existing team members in a fully “remote” environment.
- Design, implement and execute service delivery processes and procedures, as well as create strategies to enhance their effectiveness.
- Develop new project management process, oversee the development of project plans and ensure seamless coordination of project implementation so that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet all objectives.
- Coordinate with Service Manager to direct the purchasing of materials and supplies to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Work with sales & operations team members to develop customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) according to customer needs.
- Establish KPI’s for multiple areas to measure success and accountability.(e.g. metrics for installation of systems and/or response times for problem resolution, accounts receivable aging, project profitability, etc)
- Oversee the management of the company’s fleet including Network Car Reports for accountability.
- Ensure the successful recruitment, training, and management of employees in the development of a high-performance, motivated workforce.
- Help develop company and individual Rocks (goals) for ongoing continuous improvement.
- Proactive communication across all levels of the organization to ensure team is on track to meet project goals and overall company goals.
- 5+ years’ experience managing operations in an B2B environment (Telecom, SAAS, VoIP solutions, UCaaS, conferencing collaboration, outsourced IT, alarm/video services, etc).
- 7+ years’ experience with leading and managing a team of direct reports.
- 7+ years working in telecommunications or MSP environment.
- Experience developing KPI’s, operational metrics and measuring success against financial metrics.
- Successful creation and management of operational budgets consistent with company goals.
- Experience overseeing the creating and development of new hire/on-going training programs for team members.
- Track record of maintaining high levels of client retention based upon operational performance and service.
- Detail oriented, practical, able to use data to analyze, monitor, and measure results.
- Forward thinking, persuasive problem solver and continuous learner.
- Additional technology, telecommunications, PMO certifications and/or related training.
- Ability to keep pace with a growth-oriented customer-centric company.
- Must love to win.
Tuesday, June 16, 2020