Program Marketing Strategist
- Minneapolis, MN, United States
Do you possess extensive cross-channel marketing knowledge and experience? Are you someone who excels at leveraging data to inform the development of strategic marketing plans?
Our client, a strategic partner that provides data-driven solutions to colleges and universities to maximize their enrollment, engagement and retention, is looking for a Program Marketing Strategist to join their team!
The Program Marketing Strategist works to develop and lead program (product) marketing strategies on behalf of our clients. With an emphasis on the Business and Technology markets, this position works to ensure that the product strategies and execution align with the partner’s objectives and are market-leading.
Primary Responsibilities, Essential Functions and Requirements
- Initiates and coordinates the development of program marketing strategies and initiatives for our education partners.
- Leverages data to understand the market, competition, key insights and trends in order to make sound business decisions.
- Analyzes program performance and competitiveness and develops and implements strategies and tactics to drive inquiries and maximize program performance.
- Partners with internal account teams to assess and prioritize initiatives that align with client objectives.
- Monitors forecast/goal performance and recommends changes in marketing plans in order to meet objectives.
- Helps prioritize marketing deliverables in order to meet established KPIs.
- Understands the higher education industry, keeping a pulse on business and technology industry trends through networking, industry publications, conferences and webinars.
- Adheres to the appropriate information security policies based on the sensitivity of company data and reports any security-related issues.
- At least 5 years of product or service marketing experience developing comprehensive, multi-channel strategies and go to market plans.
- High-level familiarity within the technology or tech education industry.
- Proven ability to think critically to synthesize and integrate data from multiple sources.
- Skilled at leveraging data to connect the dots and make business decisions.
- Adept at working in a matrix environment and with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organization, communication and analytical skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to executive leaders and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in higher education preferred, not required.
- A commitment to maintaining the highest degree of business and personal ethics.
- A passion for lifelong learning.
Education, Certifications and Licensures
- A minimum of a BA/BS Marketing, Business or related field of study; MBA is preferred.
Thursday, January 2, 2020