The GATHER Online Portal Administrator is primarily responsible for managing the GATHER Portal system, onboarding new GATHER clients and assuring we meet customer expectations on quality and delivery for orders and products that come through the GATHER system. In addition to managing these projects, continual workflow evaluation for automation and efficiency is an ongoing responsibility of this position. Good communication with both internal and external clients is essential. Duties and Responsibilities
• Onboarding of new GATHER clients through client meetings and timeline development
• Setup, configuration and maintenance of new GATHER portals
• Primary contact and job planner of newly on boarded clients until automation and standard operating procedures are implemented • Evaluate and update statuses within GATHER for internal and client visibility and reporting
• Collaborate on GATHER processes and document standard operating procedures for each department
• Coordinate training of GATHER standard operating procedures internally & externally
• Coordinate automation between GATHER and supporting systems (PACE/PrintFlow/Switch/XMF...)
• Ensure proper visibility to GATHER orders for all departments
• Conduct GATHER demonstrations with existing or prospective clients
• Technology solutions for GATHER clients which includes setup and maintaining texts, landing pages and web hosting
• Participate in Lean manufacturing initiatives (such as Kaizen events) where applicable
• Adherence to all current, approved Information Security policies including appropriate handling of Confidential and Internal data, which could include PHI, ePHI, PII
• Participate in annual Information Security training as well as topic specific training based on the sensitivity of data accessed.
• Aggressively seek out opportunities for company and self-improvement
• Assist in other areas as needed/Other duties as assigned
The GATHER Administrator must have two plus years in a similar role with extensive knowledge of the printing industry, high quality standards, mature judgement and strong organizational work habits. He/She will have exposure to, and an understanding of online portals, MIS systems, electronic workflows and lean manufacturing. Excellent verbal communication and writing skills are essential to appropriately interpret customer job requirements and be able to effectively communicate with internal business partners. Critical thinking, judgement and independent action are key components needed to effectively manage the workflow while being nimble and displaying a professional manner reflective of our core values. He/she must have background using Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and prior use of online storefronts, electronic MIS/ERP systems (EFI Pace/Printflow a plus).
This position requires, or may require, access to “Client-Sensitive” data, PHI/ePHI access or authorization. Mandatory security training as well as background/drug screen/credit check will be implemented.
Preferred Education/Training and Systems
An Associate Degree or a High School diploma/GED along with the equivalent industry related experience and training.
As SeaChangers we will always act in a manner that reflects our Core Values. We will handle our exchanges with each other and our customers in a way that represents SeaChange in a Positive and professional manner. Our communications, discussions and actions will be Respectful so that all participants feel heard and valued. We will be Innovative with new and fresh approaches as we collaborate with our customers and each other to create best processes and products, all the while understanding the need to be Nimble in accommodating project, customer, supply and business need changes. We will be Trustworthy in our interactions and our commitments as we meet and exceed our customer expectations in product delivery and service.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for eligible employees including options for Health, Dental Vision and Voluntary Life products in addition to a 401(k) plan with company match. The Company also provides Short Term and Long Term Disability and Life products to eligible employees as well as eight paid holidays, PTO and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
SeaChange is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. The Company’s policy is to hold all employees accountable for keeping our workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that we provide equal employment opportunity for all in our workforce and for those seeking to enter our workforce. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.