- Minneapolis, MN, United States
CorTalent has been retained by a company in the Twin Cities who’s seeking their next Sales Leader. This organization is a growing leader in their industry serving as a capital equipment machinery manufacturer. As a small, privately held organization, the opportunity to make an impact is tremendous.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience selling large machinery and leading sales, marketing, and customer service in this effort. Someone with experience creating and enhancing best practices and procedures is important. As an industry leader who has earned over 70% of North American market share in their mature industry, this individual will fine tune their sales processes.
- Are you a go-getter with a “make it happen” attitude?
- Are you positive and uplift your team and others around you? Do you help the organization improve by developing strong sales processes?
- Are you entrepreneurial or invest your employer as if it’s your own business?
- Must have previous experience with automated equipment, large machinery and/or capital equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business plus 5+ years related experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management position
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to build a strong team and increase the team’s effectiveness
- Technical knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electro-mechanical systems
- Must be a team player who is comfortable with interactions with cross functional teams
- Ability to travel up to 25% both nationally and internationally
- Develop, implement and execute the strategic sales strategy, activity and personnel
- Oversee and provide leadership for Sales, Service and Marketing departments
- Develop sales strategy and attend all domestic and international conferences and trade shows
- Provide market assessments and projections for product development and business forecasting
- Collaborator who makes individuals believe they can achieve greater things as a group than the individuals believe they can achieve on their own
- Product knowledge giant, excellent time manager, sales closer, active listener, understands value propositions, outgoing and strong negotiator
- Coach and mentor the sales and service staff
- Adhere to, support and promote the vision and culture statements
- Accurately and professionally represent the company to customers and vendors
Thursday, August 1, 2019