Web Content Editor
- Eden Prairie, MN
Our retained client is seeking a Web Content Editor that can bring their technical expertise to execute highly functional and consumer friendly websites to create optimal user experiences for multiple websites. The role is accountable for updating and maintaining the Sitecore environment to achieve web strategy and business goals.
Fun facts about the company:
-Be part of a new Center of Excellence where your voice is heard and appreciated. The Digital team is doubling in size and poised for even more growth in 2020.
-Company announced a BILLION-dollar investment in technology over the next several years
Design, writing skills, Sitecore CMS experience and an understanding of the web site development process are critical for success in this position. The role will function as a strong writer/editor for eMarketing and web content. You must enjoy working independently and collaboratively within a team, be resourceful and motivated to take ownership of small to large projects. Experience working within company brand guidelines, marketing, email and multiple stakeholder groups preferred.
- Conceptualize, organize, write, and facilitate the creation, review, and approval of new and updated website content
- Maintain and keep up to date websites, including adding and maintaining new/existing pages and content to provide optimal user experience
- Develop and execute SEO (search engine optimization)
- Create effective web design solutions with easy-to-understand, aesthetically appealing and consistent user experiences, usability research and best practices
- Create content in collaboration with stakeholders within parameters of industry regulation
- Collaborate with Digital & Creative Marketing Team to execute the creative direction, planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting for the company’s websites
- Troubleshoot issues with environment, layouts, modules or content
- Discover and share best practices for content layout and structure
- Make content updates
- Document and detail new enhancement requests based on user needs and feedback
- Perform power user functions within Sitecore when needed including but not limited to:
- Syncing environment content using packages and other tools
- Managing security groups, users and permissions
- Provide content update expertise
- Train users on new features, best practices and business processes for updating content. Make updates to training documentation when needed.
- Review and publish site content updates to ensure guidelines and processes are followed. Perform content updates when necessary and initiate new regional sites with translated content. Other miscellaneous tasks such as managing search indexes, clearing caches, creating forms.
- Assist development team with implementation of new technologies and features within the Sitecore environment.
- Provide support to other digital platforms that may include Marketo, Sharepoint, and WordPress.
- Monitor website activity and trends using Adobe and Google Analytics for continuous improvement and enhancing the website user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Web Design field
- 5+ years of experience in web design with consumer facing web sites
- Proficiency with Sitecore Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite products
- Continually work to understand our customer’s needs and challenges. Utilize their feedback to evolve customer interactions and experiences.
- Exposure to email automation software (Marketo)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience using WordPress
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative in ambiguous circumstances
- Able to build and develop strong relationships and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
Friday, February 21, 2020