Construction Project Manager
- Minneapolis, MN, United States
Are you committed and driven to do whatever it takes to exceed expectations? Do you have a positive attitude and are solutions-oriented? Will you always pursue excellence, strive for continuous improvement, take pride in your work, and bring your best every day?
If all of those things describe you and you have a strong background in Construction Project Management then this role may be perfect for you!
Our client has been in the business of providing premium drywall and painting finishes with an emphasis on delivering excellent service down to the smallest details. The individual in this role will work to elevate the level of project execution as well as build and lead a high-performing team.
Our client's mission goes beyond making a difference within their industry, but it extends to making a significant impact on the communities they serve locally and abroad. Having gratitude is a part of their culture, and helping others is viewed as a responsibility and privilege of their business.
- Manages all aspects of drywall and/or painting projects from planning, scheduling, quality, budgets, oversight of production team, and customer satisfaction
- Aligns project resources with scope of work
- Schedules internal team and subcontractors to complete work within customer timelines
- Directs and coordinates work to ensure projects are on schedule, within budget, and executed flawlessly
- Ensures quality and customer satisfaction is at the highest level
- Acts as the main point of contact for customers while projects are in-progress
- Ensures company best practices are being followed consistently
- Manages project budgets and billing to ensure project profitability goals are met or exceeded
- Ensures timely invoicing of projects; executes change orders and work orders
- Builds and maintains a high-performing production team
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of project management experience; construction industry preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing direct reports
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Ability to manage project schedules, deadlines, and budgets
- Ability to manage quality; has high attention to detail
- Ability to lead, manage, and hold others accountable
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills and experience with electronic tablets, applications, or construction software
Wednesday, November 6, 2019