- Minneapolis, MN
We are seeking a Marketing Director who enjoys being a generalist and utility marketer. You will own and facilitate all things marketing related including email automation, omnichannel media approach, budgeting, and agency partnerships. Reporting directly to the President and Owner, you will work closely on the marketing strategy and bring the concepts to support staff and agency partners to execute. The direct impact you can make is significant, so you will need to bring your get-things-done attitude.
This is a professional services-based business that prioritizes marketing. Someone who has high brand integrity and a passion for conceptualizing messaging across multiple media channels will be key. There is also a focus on return on investment (ROI) and intentionality of connecting with the audience. This is both a B2B and B2C approach, so someone who enjoys both creativity and analytics will be key to success here.
- Implementation of marketing strategies.
- Track effectiveness and ROI of marketing strategies.
- Prepare, plan, schedule, participate and follow up on client events and seminars.
- Record notes from client conversations in the database.
- Call and schedule qualified clients for annual review meetings.
- Communicate and delicate to marketing agency on upcoming materials and campaigns.
- Input prospects and keep database/CRM program up to date.
- Manage advisor’s calendar regarding appointment rescheduling.
- Input notes to database/CRM of phone calls made and appointments set.
- Track client referrals and other metrics that will be relevant to the growth of the organization.
- Manage and follow-up with radio leads.
- Marketing On Demand implementation and execution including weekly emails.
- Assist with the implementation and follow-through on new marketing ideas.
- Review Marketing Focus with team during staff meeting.
- Assist advisor with tracking A+ Prospects.
- Meet weekly with CEO for marketing meeting.
- Manage upcoming events, workshops & seminars and support attendees.
- Manage client touch marketing program. This will include building an email automation program.
- Track monthly accountability report illustrating number of contacts made, appointments set, and appointments kept.
- Review client categories within database to ensure correct categories are assigned to each client.
- Discuss and review previous quarter’s marketing strategies and success.
- Discuss and review upcoming quarter’s marketing strategies and implementation timeline.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation. Experience with Pardot is a plus.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, and feel comfortable taking responsibility for the plan, the outcomes, and achieving the objectives.
- Experience with project management of marketing tasks and campaigns.
- Exposure to delegating work to external agency partners to create efficiency and optimization in workflow.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
Wednesday, April 21, 2021