Outside Sales Representative
- Minneapolis, MN
Build business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients. Responsible for strategy, action plans and results in assigned sales territories.Must drive and deliver profitability and growth while living the company’s core values.
- Identifies business opportunities by recognizing prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; then researching and analyzing sales options.
- Builds profitable business by following methodical sales process: identify potential clients/customers; qualify potentials; and prospect, sell, close and support.
- Sells products by establishing contact, developing relationships and recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by achieving business unit goals and objectives.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by analyzing trends and results; implementing marketing strategies; and adjusting and adapting to industry trends and challenges.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements Key accounts programs by developing and executing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Proven sales experience, including finding new clients, building client relationships, selling to customer needs, negotiating terms and managing related financials
- Must be mechanically oriented, with electrical and/or electronic experience and/or education
- Independent, creative and motivated with a high energy level and a focus on excellence
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation and public speaking skills
- Computer and internet literate with proficiencies in MS Office
- Comfortable working remotely
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Number of leads
- Number of new customers
- Gross margin
Extensive travel and ability to travel by plane and car required. Work weekends as needed.
Thursday, January 16, 2020