Human Resources Director
- Madison, WI
For over 60 years, our client has been a leader in the commercial cleaning industry. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, they serve businesses throughout the entire state of Wisconsin. Their dedicated professionals clean and manage upwards of 15 million square feet of commercial, healthcare and retail spaces every day. They are the largest family-owned commercial cleaning and facility supplies company in the state.
The HR Director will play an integral part in building out strategies around recruitment, retention, training and communication. They will collaborate with their team of recruiters and HR professionals to connect with current and prospective employees and will act as a culture champion for the company. As a part of the Executive Leadership team, the HR Director will report to the COO and collaborate with other company leaders to influence key business decisions and drive growth.
- Champions the values and vision of the company by leading to ensure a positive work environment to drive the highest levels of employee engagement.
- Manages the compensation and benefits plans that enable the company to attract and retain the talent needed to deliver the vision while identifying cost savings opportunities and synergies of scale.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Works closely with management to identify training needs, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Lead, manage and hold the recruiting team accountable. Develop effective recruiting strategies, systems, processes and metrics.
- Oversees HR legal compliance and risk management across the organization.
- Audits, creates, and communicates company policies and procedures.
- Maintains retirement plan files and collection of payroll data, correspondence and reports.
- Bilingual: Must be able to communicate effectively with native Spanish speakers.
- Strong recruitment or talent acquisition background, preferably in a similar or fast-paced industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years HR experience.
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in business and HR related computer applications, along with Microsoft Office.
Wednesday, April 15, 2020