Talent Acquisition Partner
- Eden Prairie, MN
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle and meeting defined recruiting metrics for quality, cost, cycle time, diversity, and compliance/risk. This individual will provide a world class recruitment experience for our candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process.
- Develop and execute recruiting strategy including employer promotion in the marketplace, to fulfil company staffing requirements.
- Partner with Site Development and Operations teams to understand lead times needed to ensure staffing goals align with milestones and go-live dates.
- Preserve and foster Compute North's culture by ensuring new hires exemplify Compute North's core values
- Build a pipeline of qualified candidates to support future hiring needs.
- Optimize and maintain Compute North's Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Present appropriate candidates, track/report candidate status via our ATS system, coordinate interview process, update candidates on feedback, address issues, maintain database information, update applicable candidates files, present offers ensuring all details are complete.
- Host or attend job fairs and other recruitment events.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and high level of initiative, flexibility, and attention to detail.
- Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates - a plus.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant area.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to deliver under pressure against tight deadlines.
- A proven ability to take initiative independently and run with a mission to successful completion.
- Proven ability to build partnerships, assertive, ability to build a funnel
- Travel required (less than 10%)
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative and exercise good judgement (e.g., in starting tasks, asking questions, identifying, and discussing problems, ability to structure own work, stay on task).
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities.
- Shows passion for our business, clients, and values.
Core Values Requirements
The essential functions listed above are what you are expected to do in your position while Compute North's core values describe how you perform your duties each day.
- Integrity - Build a foundation of trust through honesty and integrity
- Commitment - To our customers, our teams, and our company
- Positive Attitude - Positivity is infectious and shows for those who truly want to be a part of this team
- Drive - Have a sense of urgency around everything we do
- Fast paced office environment, strong values culture
Friday, November 5, 2021