Bilingual Sales Representative
- Plymouth, MN
We have been retained by one of the leading quality management solutions companies in the US. As a privately held business, this business thrives on building partnerships through a relationship and full solutions-based approach. By collaborating with clients and understanding how they measure success, they tailor the software and hardware solutions to meet requirements. They aim to drive results without disruption of the organization. This business is seeking a Sales Leader to mentor and develop the current sales staff. Someone with proven expertise leading and developing salespeople and enjoys continuous improvement and efficiencies is what we are seeking. If you are eager to contribute to an innovative business at a leadership level, we want to speak with you!
- Do you enjoy technical solutions and working with engineers to help solve problems?
- Do you enjoy data and utilizing sales process for optimal performance?
- Do you work well with others and see opportunity to improve your relationship with customers?
- Prefer at least 1-3 years sales experience in selling technical solutions
- Experience in the manufacturing and software industries a plus
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales
- PC proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite) required, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- 4 year degree preferred
- Spanish speaking is highly preferred
- Create key relationships and work collaboratively with a number of colleagues: Sales Manager, Sales Team, SMEs, Product Development
- Support in each of the following areas:
- Sales Planning - Developing and executing a sales plan for growth
- Sales Process - Following a Sales Process for selling to new and former customers (prospecting, quoting, and presenting)
- Sales Development - Dedicating themselves to an environment of learning and increasing sales skills
- Data Capture, Forecasting and Pipeline - Capturing and inputting data from customers and prospects
- Mathematical skills to work with spreadsheets and concepts, such as: return on investment, probability and capacity planning in software and services delivery scenarios
Thursday, February 13, 2020