- Chanhassen, MN
Are you detail oriented and driven to improve manufacturing processes? Do you love data and statistics?
Our client, a leading contract personal care products manufacturer, is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team that embodies the characteristics described above!
The Quality Engineer should understand plastic injection molding, be an expert in mechanical measurement methods and dimensional tolerances and should be skilled in application of statistical data and analysis tools. The Quality Engineer will work closely with suppliers and machine operators to ensure manufacturing processes meet required specifications and quality standards.
- Develop test methods, process inspections, and engineering measurement techniques
- Perform root cause analyses and corrective action plans
- Develop and implement supplier quality requirements and monitoring systems
- Establish and monitor quality assurance activities during production
- Perform analysis of data and develop reports and metrics
- Partner with internal teams and suppliers to ensure high quality product output
- Assist in training production employees to perform quality at the source inspections
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5 years of Quality experience in an FDA regulated industry
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of statistics to develop and interpret data, and take appropriate action based on the results
- Confident independent decision making
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt and meet fluctuating schedule and priority changes
Wednesday, November 27, 2019