- Saint Cloud, MN
CorTalent has been retained by one of the largest and most experienced recyclers of high density polyethylene plastics. With over 50 years of experience, our client's technology allows them to make use of recycled materials in virtually any profile design, eliminating waste and saving users money. Their dedication to sustainability and overall product quality is unmatched. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the art of daily operations, big picture thinking, and process implementation.
- Communicates production requirements to Shift Supervisors and assures that communication is thorough between all shifts.
- Participates in the planning process and the development of objectives when requested.
- Reviews with the Maintenance & Facilities Manager any issues or concerns with preventative maintenance and assures all repairs are being completed in a timely manner.
- Reviews the performance process and oversees discipline of employees in the manufacturing area in accordance with company policies.
- Plans and prioritizes production requirements and deadlines.
- Ensures output meets quality standards.
- Assures Safety Committee meets monthly and employees are following all safety requirements.
- Experience in planning and prioritizing production requirements and deadlines.
- Proven ability to lead, manage, and hold production staff accountable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles with proven success of implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP Software.
- Previous oversight of a 24/7 operation.
- 5+ Years in Leadership/Management position
Monday, October 14, 2019