Project Manager Land Development *REMOTE*
- Minnetonka, MN
*Potential for remote work*
Our client is looking for a Project Manager for join their Land Development team. The ideal candidate will be driven to succeed for the company and their clients. This individual will work closely to manage projects from beginning to end, managing budgets and project deadlines.
- Are you entrepreneurial and looking to make your mark on an organization?
- Do you enjoy a challenge? Balancing leadership and field work is a must!
- Do you have dynamic experience managing commercial land development projects?
- Are you a technology advocate? Having a vision for how your work utilizes technology is important.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Defines project tasks, schedule and resource requirements.
- Complies with and helps the enforcement of company standards, policies and procedures.
- Manages project budget and analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, billing rates and utilization
- Conduct team meetings with project team and evaluate and coordinate the project.
- Either lead or provide support with project proposals.
- Prepare client-billing information on assigned projects and review billing folders
- Provide day-to-day guidance to project team staff as needed.
- Provides on-going communication with the client related to the project.
- Assists Practice Leader in client maintenance activities and the pursuit of new clients when requested
- Coordinates city submittal and review process.
- Establishes goals for the projects and assist with achievement of QA/QC goals.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineer license
- 5-10+ years of consulting experience in land development.
- Well-developed conflict resolution skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication is necessary and independent judgment is essential.
- Good mentoring skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Possess the ability to change focus quickly during a typical day.
- Positive and solution orientated approach to problems.
Wednesday, March 11, 2020