Entry Level Designer
- Minneapolis, MN, United States
Our client has specialized in fire protection services for over 25 years. They have earned an outstanding reputation for their quality, professionalism, and overall cost savings to thousands of customers. They have built their reputation by always putting the customer first and continuously exceeding expectations.
The Fire Protection Designer is an integral part of the team; this position requires an individual who is highly organized with the ability to design, oversee, and manage multiple projects.
- Accurately design fire protection systems.
- Manage the entire scope of a project setting specific deadlines and deliverables throughout the duration of a given project.
- Utilize knowledge of surveying, system design, drawing preparations, and mathematical calculations to plan and execute projects.
- Responsible for efficient and cost-effective design to meet all jurisdiction requirements.
- Oversight of all work orders and procedural manuals to determine dimensions of design.
- Coordinate and conduct all client and jobsite meetings.
- Maintain and submit all permits required through the duration of a project.
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally throughout the organization.
- Detail-oriented and ability to perform efficient design with accuracy.
- Proficient with CAD software, Autosprink, or Hydratech.
- Exemplary communication, organizational, and time management skills.
Tuesday, November 2, 2021