- Charlotte, NC, United States
We are seeking a Marketing Director for a small residential real estate company that is going through massive growth. This leader will report directly to the CEO and will own both strategy and execution of their marketing and lead generation functions. The mission of this new position is to help grow the organization through improved performance from every dollar spent in marketing and sales. This is done by having a robust omnichannel approach to marketing with an amazing conversion process through people, processes, and technology. You will be responsible for growing Google Adwords spend and ROI, improving salespeople’s profit margins, and added product lines. You will be an individual contributor initially, but be a key stakeholder in hiring and developing out the organization as the company continues to grow. The ideal candidate must be confident, driven, and on the leading edge who encompasses an entrepreneurial mindset with a proven track record in marketing roles.
What we would like the candidate to have to have:
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and can lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Ability to get things done; versatile, and self-motivated.
- Ability to drive all marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
- Lifelong learner
- Deep understanding and results with Google Adwords and SEO keyword ranking.
The day-to-day responsibilities:
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Understand marketing growth hacks for short term gains and strategic long term growth strategies
- Obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each customer segment.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Research and develop digital marketing strategies to create remote sales opportunities.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g., website, blogs, emails, and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Data analytics and analysis: Growth marketers know how to make sense of data so that it is actionable. They can describe what the data shows, think critically about it, and use it for strategic decision-making to increase site usability, create viral marketing, or increase your conversion rates.
- Analytics implementation & quantitative modeling: Not only can growth marketers analyze data, but they can look at historical numbers like organic traffic and build a model to forecast growth or identify whether an opportunity is worth pursuing.
- Manage all offline marketing channels (mail, tv, print, cold calling).
- Measure and report on key KPIs across all marketing channels.
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
- Manage and improve online content.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Stay up to date with digital technology and marketing developments.
- Develop copywriting A/B testing for all forms of marketing channels.
- Copywriting expert for customers to take immediate action.
What the candidate needs to qualify:
- BS or equivalent experience in marketing.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2C marketing.
- Direct impact to direct response campaigns and lead generation.
- Excellent communication skills and a creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Solid foundation with SEO fundamentals (technical, on-page, off-page, content creation).
- Solid proficiency of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Facebook Analytics, Google Data Studios).
- Comprehension and use of Business Intelligence Products: Power BI, Tableau
- Working knowledge of current email marketing trends and marketing automation.
- Deep knowledge of Google AdWords and SEO ranking strategies.
Monday, June 14, 2021