Director of Operations
- San Francisco, CA
Our client, an IT Managed Services provider, is looking for a Director of Operations to join their growing team! The company was founded over 20 years ago to help create social impact through the use of technology, and they have built their business around the core value of “Relentless Service to Others”.
The Director of Operations will oversee the service delivery team and will manage people, performance, and activities with a client-first mentality. The goal of this position is to provide leadership and foster operational excellence to provide clients with the best possible support. If you’re a mission driven individual with a technical service delivery and operations background, you might just be our client’s next great hire!
- Elevate current service delivery processes and procedures, as well as create new strategies to enhance team effectiveness.
- Oversee the development of project plans and ensure seamless coordination of project implementation so that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet all objectives.
- Directly supervise the service delivery team including the Service Manager, field staff, help desk and engineering.
- Continually assess team capacity and effectiveness.
- Operationalize and roll out new service offerings, ensuring the service delivery team is trained and prepared to support new projects.
- Drive to Improve established KPI’s for multiple service and support areas.
- Successfully recruit, train, and manage employees in the development of a high-performance, motivated workforce.
- Ensure proactive communication across all levels of the organization to ensure team is on track to meet project goals and overall company goals.
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriate to customer feedback on areas for improvement.
- Take responsibility for high-level customer escalations and act swiftly to determine the best course of action.
- Member of the company leadership team.
- Demonstrate business acumen and understand how the businesses operates (including strategy, profitability, and operations).
- Stay aligned with and contribute to company goals, strategies, processes and key decisions.
- Work effectively with all other departments and leaders to prepare the company for growth.
- Provide insight to leadership team members around market trends, market research, sales progress and strategy.
- 5+ years’ experience managing operations in an B2B environment.
- 5+ years’ experience with leading and managing a team of direct reports.
- 5+ years working in telecommunications or MSP environment.
- Experience developing KPI’s, operational metrics and measuring success against financial metrics.
- Successful experience with creation and management of operational budgets consistent with company goals.
- Track record of maintaining high levels of client retention based upon operational performance and service.
Monday, March 22, 2021