Senior Talent Partner
- Minneapolis, MN
Given our team's broad range of experience and backgrounds, we are looking to add great talent to our team even if you've never sat in a traditional "Recruiter" seat.
If the following bullets describe you, please apply today!
- Detail Oriented with strong project management skills
- Experience managing and consulting with clients
- Strong research and communication skills
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Collaborative team player with willingness to learn
CorTalent is seeking a Senior Talent Partner to support retained search clients, primarily working on positions in the HR, Finance, and Administration space. In this role, you will run and manage your own recruitment projects to find top talent for our clients. Our Recruiters are not responsible for sales or bringing in their own clients, rather they are focused on providing excellent support and expertise for client’s hiring and talent assessment needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for executing the full-cycle recruitment process including candidate sourcing and vetting, candidate presentation, interview support, pre- and post- hire support, and managing the overall client relationship.
- Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
- Accurately and consistently track key metrics and pertinent information related to candidates, clients, and search projects in the ATS/PM tool.
- Assists in arrangement of client on-site interviews, reference checks, background checks, assessments and on-boarding as requested.
- Creatively source candidates through various methods and platforms, and conduct research to identify additional talent sourcing channels.
- Vet candidates for quality and fit for our clients and present top talent through various methods such as phone calls with clients and/or detailed written recommendations.
- Understands client’s hiring needs, culture, and expectations and utilizes this information to effectively execute and complete retained search projects.
- Acts as a trusted advisor for clients and communicates consistently to share market data, provide weekly progress updates, manage expectations etc.
- Works collaboratively with other Recruiters within CorTalent to share best practices, resources, and to support each other’s projects as needed.
- Owns and is accountable for all project deliverables for their searches and communicates with their manager and clients to keep all parties updated.
- 3+ years professional working experience.
- Agency experience preferred/experience managing multiple clients at a time.
- Efficient in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience with systems such as Applicant Tracking Systems, Project Management tools, HRIS systems etc.
Thursday, November 11, 2021