Consultant and Client Support Specialist
- Minneapolis, MN
The Consultant & Client Support Specialist is a critical member of our client's Service Operations team and manages the day-to-day operations of the business, understanding the vision of the organization and using that information to meet and exceed consultant and client needs efficiently, consistently, and effectively. The Consultant & Client Support Specialist will be responsible for managing the details that go into client engagements including pricing, contracting, engagement management, and administrative support.
Reporting Director to the Manager of Operations, this position supports the CEO, Senior Staff Consultants (2) and, as needed, our professional staff of Executive Coaches and Consultants (15).
Our client partners with CEOs, senior executives, and high potential leaders to help individuals realize their – and their organizations’ – potential. Their unique style combines business acumen, humanistic psychology, neuroscience, and an eclectic blend of leadership insights from academic theory to historical narratives. Their success is a result of a commitment to excellence and built upon their values of contributing to a greater cause, collaboration, continuous learning, fully invested partnership, maximizing human potential, and authenticity.
This position is responsible for a wide variety of activities including:
- Own the front office experience for all clients and guests. As the first face visitors encounter when they enter the office, you must be friendly, informative, and welcoming
- Manage relationships with vendors and suppliers, including but not limited to facilities, IT, printer/copier maintenance, and manage office supply stock
- Gracefully field and direct phone calls, inquiries, and respond to urgent needs
- Light administrative work
- Support HR onboarding and offboarding processes (I9 forms, computer set up, etc.)
- Support both the CEO and Staff Consultants to ensure they have everything they need to deliver engagements and fulfill their sales and service responsibilities
- Responsible for proactively reviewing calendars, directing the Manager of Administration to schedule appointments and make travel arrangements for CEO and Staff Consultants
- Create tangible deliverables that go into service delivery including client-facing materials, templates, graphs, charts, PowerPoints, compiled assessment/survey results, visual elements, etc.
- Provide administrative support for tasks such as: taking client or staff meeting notes, proofreading reports, drafting emails, inputting time into time-tracking tool and special projects as capacity permits
Engagement and Project Management
- Oversee and execute on the operational processes that go into fulfilling client engagements
- Own the client sheets to understand how client engagements are progressing, reviewing them regularly
- Work with clients and event-site vendors to ensure consultants have everything they need at third-party sites for presentations, facilitated team sessions, speaking engagements
- Create project plans for complex engagements detailing the timeline with specific deliverables.
Pricing and Contracting
- Act as the primary point of contact for pricing engagements using the firm’s standard pricing worksheet and tools to calculate pricing for complex engagements.
- Calculate compensation and commissions for contracted consultants when applicable
- Create, edit, send and manage electronic SOWs
- Approve Executive Coach and Consultant billing worksheets and process for payment
- Manage outsourced IT vendor, participating in annual account reviews
- Oversee cyber security initiatives
- Responsible for ordering technology supplies and managing physical technology equipment
- Update phone systems as needed
- Control SharePoint access for all team members
Marketing and Sales Support
- Submit weekly blogs for publication
- Update website content by making the changes or submitting tickets to website partner
- Oversee all vendor maintenance related to website (Go Daddy, Constant Contact, WP Buffs)
- Create monthly newsletter
- Create blog schedule for consultants
Business Systems Administration
- Salesforce – make updates to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- ClickTime – input new client accounts, engagements and consultants’ time into time tracking tool
- Question Pro – create, manage, administer surveys, generate reports and analyze survey data
- Eloomi – administrator to our Learning Management System (LMS) to set up new accounts and assign work
- Analyze procedures and problems in order to automate and improve existing processes
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business, HR, Operations, Communications, or related field.
- 2+ years professional work experience
- Quick learner with great comfort investigating, learning, and implementing new pieces of technology
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a professional services company/environment a plus
- Project Management experience a plus
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Highly competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full-time, salaried (exempt) position
- Competitive benefits package: health care benefits, SIMPLE IRA contribution match, PTO
Monday, September 20, 2021