Director of Service Operations
- Orlando, FL
CorTalent is seeking a Director of Service Operations in Orlando, Florida. This person needs background in the services industry – HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc. This is a new position for the organization due to their growth throughout the last several years. The leader will be part of the Executive Leadership team and report directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate will be have relationship-building skills and a teamwork mindset. This person must be organized and have strategic vision for the overall health of the business while still rolling up their sleeves to support the service team.
Responsibilities and KPIs
- Guide the development of technical services strategies, goals, and efficiency.
- Work with local Service Managers to provide unsurpassed customer service.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented employees, and effectively developing department personnel. Provides consistent and clear direction for subordinates. Sets positive example for all employees by following and enforcing company policy.
- Establishes measurables, guidelines, and standards by which the operational efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated.
- Finds, develops, and drives continuous improvement opportunities.
- Plans, implements, monitors, and forecasts budgets for the service operations to achieve financial objectives.
- Provide unmatched customer service by being attentive to the customer needs and assisting service personnel with maintaining positive relationships.
- Responsible for managing team members relative to their respective service roles.
- Maintain service department employee training and development program(s).
- Ensure the safe and efficient operation of the service department.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures towards implementation of policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned by the company president.
- Proven results as a Director of Service Operations, COO, VP of Operations, or a similarly relevant role.
- Experience building high performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent.
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from to a day-to-day tactical operations to strategic level vision.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable
- Understanding of and ability to create healthy organizational culture.
- Experience working with a structured company operating under EOS® program - strongly preferred.
- Experience working with high-performance teams within a manufacturer’s representative preferred.
- Leading, Managing and holding people Accountable (LMA), with a high degree of energy
- Ability to effectively contribute and serve as member of the leadership team
- Demonstrated a strong sense of self-confidence and unquestioned integrity
- Ability to self-motivate, set goals, meet deadlines, and follow processes
- Demonstrate problem-solving, decision-making, and negotiating skills
- Demonstrate the ability to tolerate stress and manage conflicts
- Possess a strong work ethic, reliable and hard working
- Available to travel up to 20% of the time
Wednesday, March 17, 2021